Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Give me a moment so i can, breathe...

Met weiyan on Friday after school and we dined at Breeks. After that, i went home to put stuffs and wash up and left for weiyan's to overnight there. Leslie came to join for awhile, played dai dee and bluff. Had a good time. Then he left, and we started drinking and talking about guys around us. And we only slept at 5am. Saturday, i had lunch at her place before i went back home at about 3pm. Later that evening, went out with Ricky to Orchard. It was really nice hanging out and stuffs! Today, went out with mum and aunt to Tampines Mall. And i swear i felt damn guilty cos i asked mum to walk to the other bus stop and she felt like vomiting after that cos she walked under the sun for too long. And i got angry as well, cos she didnt wanna cross just one overhead bridge. Felt super guilty but was okay already cos nothing happened to her and i apologised too! Anyhoo, MUM BOUGHT ME GUESS BAG!! for a hundred plus. But i can only use it when Cny comes! =/ And I bought a black dress tooo! And more cosmetics! i had a great weekend! =)

So i've decided. I'M GETTING OVER YOU! And i just told mum and aunt who never fails to ask about us, "He don't like me and I don't like him. So stop talking about us already...." So yes...

Well I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did.
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did.
And you didn't mean to fall in love, but you did.
And I didn't mean to love you back, but I know I did.

With love, on Sunday, January 13, 2008
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse